2. Click on Settings 9 Dots Icon
3. Click on Add-ons
4. Click API next to Elastic Email
5. Click to copy your API key
Copy that somewhere safe for use later and delete it once you’ve followed all these steps.
6. Click on Verification Icon
7. Enter your domain in the field (yourdomain.com)
8. Click on verify domain
9. Ensure you have added the DNS records to your domain
Note: You only need to add SPF, DKIM, and DMARC. You can ignore both MX and tracking in the domain verification process.
10. Install the Elastic Email Sender Plugin (WordPress)
11. Click on Send all WordPress emails via Elastic Email API.
12. Enter your API key you copied from Cloudways
13. Change “Email Type” to Transactional
14. Click on Save Changes